What To Do About Mama? FREE Kindle this Mother’s Day weekend
In celebration of Mother’s Day,
What to Do about Mama? Expectations and Realities of Caregiving
(Kindle Edition) is being offered FREE
Friday May 9th through Sunday May 11th, 2020
She took good care of you–
Show her how much you love and care for her, too.
SunburyPressBooksShow–COVID-19 and the Family
Saturday, May 9, 2020 @ 9:00 AM on the BookSpeak Network
Panel Discussion with Lawrence Knorr, Publisher, moderating.
Sunbury Press Books Show–COVID-19 and the Family
Twenty-five Sunbury Press authors contributed twenty-seven chapters about the possible impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on society. Based on their experiences in a variety of fields, they provide their projections about the changes facing us, many of which have already been underway for some time.
- Barbara Matthews – COVID-19: Through the Eyes of a Grandmother
- Bridget Smith, Bridget – Dreams Deferred
- Iris Dorbian – The Great Equalizer
- H.A.Callum – Fighting Solo: Covid-19 and the Single Parent
- Joseph Mazerac – An Essential Optimist